Here are some quick tips for having gorgeous, glamorous hair for your wedding day:
- Come in with clean, 100% dry hair that is parted where you like it.
- Put some bodifying product in before blowing dry so that you have voluminous and texture. This allows your stylist to pin and place your updo much better, and it will look full and sexy 😉 .
- Do not flat iron.
- Make sure you begin a healthy hair regimen at least a month before your wedding.
- Get your hair colored 2 weeks before unless you are platinum blonde (1 week).
- Buy a set of clip in hair extensions or get tape-in or other hair extensions method. Even if you have thick hair, the legth makes you have fairytale princess hair! (All bridal mag/show models wear extensions)
- Buy fun accessories like Pink Pewter or find some cool antique brooches that can be pinned into your updo.
- Check out Instagram or Pinterest for ideas and pictures to help design your look.
Congrats & have fun!