Beauty without borders! Perfectionism, professionalism, and passion for gorgeous hair and makeup. An eclectic stylist who can customize your look, transforming you so you can put your best self forward.
With 13 years of experience in the beauty and customer service industry, nine years owning and managing a corporation, and two years as a Joico hair color education advisor to other business owners and stylists, you can expect expert hair and makeup services with a focus on healthy hair, beautiful makeup, and excellent customer service.
Hair Color Educator/Sales Advisor/Brand Representative, Joico, 2015-present
- Expert knowledge in the Joico brand, procedure, and products.
- Maintaining current informational training throughout the year.
- Providing on going education and demonstrating technical skills and product usage to fellow hair professionals, sales representatives, and distributors.
Hair and makeup artist
- Elite hair coloring services in all categories of coloring (some examples; balayage, blonding, corrective coloring, anti aging color)
- Razor cutting, men’s, women’s, and children’s haircuts and styling
- Bridal styling and special occasion hair and makeup services
- All hair extensions methods (micro beads, keratin fusion, tape ins, and dreadlock extensions/falls)
- Facial waxing
- Smoothing treatments (keratin, amino, glycolic)
- Reparative and restoring damaged/compromised hair
I’m constantly learning new techniques and methods of doing hair and makeup. I am always attending professional classes, webinars, online education, and I am required to have yearly evaluations and training “boot camps” where I am vigorously trained in hair coloring and styling skills as well as formulation of hair color, consultation perfection, and product knowledge of the Joico Hair System. During this training, I am updated as a Joico educator on the year’s Color trends in order to teach others in my industry the most current techniques.
I love to learn, study, and research my interests voraciously. Often I will research something down to the smallest common denominator. Get me started on any of those subjects pertaining to hair, skincare, health, and you’re in for a conversation that runs the gamut!
My passion for education sets me apart from other stylists as it is not required in Oklahoma currently (2017) to continue education after beauty school. I know that many stylist have a limited amount of available education because of this and because to survive in our industry is tough let alone to be able to afford education. I will always invest in my education not only because I know I will always be improving, but also so that my clients can be assured of my expertise in all things hair and beauty related.
Certifications & Education:
Bachelors Russian Language/ Criminology minor, University of Oklahoma 2007
Cosmetology licensure, 2008
Beth Minardi Certification 2014
JoiColor System Certification and Joico Advisor/hair color educator 2015
Joico National training 2016, 2017
Hotheads Certified in extensions 2014
Donna Bella Certification in all methods of extensions 2014
Hands-on haircutting design 2016
Artistic Team for Beth Minardi, Armstrong Mccall Worlds Hair Fair 2016